Postal address and telephone
- Balliol College, Oxford, OX1 3BJ, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44(0)1865 277777
For direct telephone lines, please see also the contact information given in the different sections of this website.
- For enquiries about arranging an event for school students, please contact: email@example.com
- See also Schools and Outreach.
Admissions and courses
- For enquiries about admissions and courses at undergraduate or graduate level, please contact, as appropriate: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- See also Admissions and Courses.
Conferences and events
- For enquiries about conference facilities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See also Host an Event.
- Academic positions and research: email@example.com
- All other academic enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation: email@example.com
- Alumni relations and fundraising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archives: see Historic Collections
- Conference facilities: email@example.com
- Degree ceremonies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability: see the Disability page (for students and prospective applicants) or contact the Lodge: email email@example.com or telephone +44(0)1865 277777
- Fees and battels: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library: see the Library web pages
- Non-academic positions: email@example.com
- Other non-academic enquiries (including permission to film or photograph): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: email@example.com (undergraduates); firstname.lastname@example.org (graduates)
- Webmaster: email@example.com
Contacting College members
Most current (i.e. resident in Oxford) members of College have email addresses, which can be found by searching on the University contact pages. The majority of current members have email addresses of the form: firstname.lastname@example.org
See also People.