- To create a warm, caring, and safe atmosphere, where children and staff are happy and feel valued.
- To provide a wide range of stimulating and enjoyable activities for the children, and to encourage their all-round development.
- To value each child as an individual and to encourage him or her to develop confidence, independence, and self-estem, and to value and respect others.
- To encourage children to become motivated, independent, and active learners, and lay good foundations for their future learning and education.
- To provide parents with high-quality care and education for their children, so that parents may develop their own careers secure in the knowledge that their children are happy and well cared for.
- To include parents as full and valued partners in the nursery and its activities.
It is thanks to the regular support of thousands of alumni that Balliol is a college that is accessible to talented students whatever their background.
Your donations support scholarships and bursaries, outreach activities, tutorial Fellowships, student sports clubs and societies, and much else. Find out more