Skip to main content
Balliol Nursery Aims
- To create a warm, caring, and safe atmosphere, where children and staff are happy and feel valued.
- To provide a wide range of stimulating and enjoyable activities for the children, and to encourage their all-round development.
- To value each child as an individual and to encourage him or her to develop confidence, independence, and self-estem, and to value and respect others.
- To encourage children to become motivated, independent, and active learners, and lay good foundations for their future learning and education.
- To provide parents with high-quality care and education for their children, so that parents may develop their own careers secure in the knowledge that their children are happy and well cared for.
- To include parents as full and valued partners in the nursery and its activities.