Staircase 3 computer room is provided as a work area for students. There are no computers available for use in this room. There is a printer and work spaces which students are expected to keep clean and tidy. Nesting, or leaving your study material in a work area for days, will result in the material being binned.
This computer room (St3) is a public work area. Please remember the following:
- Please be quiet! Conversation is a distraction for workers.
- Switch off mobile phones.
- Food and drink are permitted in the room, but Balliol reserve the right to revoke this privilege if the room is left in an untidy way.
- Do not deprive anyone the use of a work area by leaving one unattended — no nesting!
- Remove everything that you take in with you. Many USB sticks, books, and papers are left in the computer rooms each term. This debris is anti-social and creates extra work for staff.