This page for all College members is a source of information about arrangements that have been made because of the COVID-19 pandemic, in line with government guidance and health advice. The information is kept under review and updated as necessary: all arrangements are likely to be further updated before the beginning of Michaelmas Term 2021. Any major changes will be announced. The latest information is the version on this page. For this reason do not save PDFs.
- Undergraduate COVID-19 Rules
- Households [PDF]
- Household isolation examples
- Risk guidance for student-managed events
The coronavirus arrangements form part of the College Handbook, and therefore the student-college contract.
All Current Members and staff
- The University’s Early Alert Service (EAS) is open to all staff and students, providing rapid access to free PCR testing for those with suspected coronavirus. We strongly recommend EAS for students, as it feeds the results straight to the College. If the EAS is unable to serve Oxford University people at any point, you should use the NHS testing service. See also the Early Alert Privacy Notice.
- We strongly encourage all students who are in Oxford, and all staff who are working on site, to take part in symptom-free testing Lateral Flow Device (LFD) tests twice a week.
Face coverings are no longer mandatory in Hall but we would like to encourage people to continue to wear them in communal areas such as the Lodge and offices.
Further arrangements may be sent directly by email or communicated when you book facilities. Below are sources of information on this website: