- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01865 277709
- Enquiries about how we can help readers with disabilities to get the most out of the Library: email@example.com
- Enquiries about early printed and rare books: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries about the College archives, medieval manuscripts, personal papers collections, former members of Balliol (if not answered by this page) and the history of the College: see Balliol Archives and Manuscripts website
- Publication permissions from special collections: email@example.com
- Those who are wondering how Library staff decide which books, journals and other resources to buy and which to keep, or those who are thinking of donating material to the Library, may find it useful to refer to the collection development policy.
It is thanks to the regular support of thousands of alumni that Balliol is a college that is accessible to talented students whatever their background.
Your donations support scholarships and bursaries, outreach activities, tutorial Fellowships, student sports clubs and societies, and much else. Find out more