Balliol College seeks a Chef de Partie to assist the Executive Head Chef and Second Chef in food production for all areas of catering within the College.
The postholder will be required:
- To prepare food to the highest standard within your specified section under the direction of the Executive Head Chef
- To liaise and work harmoniously with the Hall and SCR staff
- To play your part in providing a good working environment promoting a positive attitude and pride in your work
- To adhere to time schedules in preparation and cooking of foods.
- To adhere to strict portion and waste controls.
- To stock up and replenish service points as necessary.
- To assist with training of apprentice Chefs.
For full details of the responsibilities of the job, as well as terms and conditions, including benefits, please see these further particulars.
Experienced Demi-Chef de Parties will be considered.
Applicants should download and complete the College’s application form and e-mail it to the Executive Head Chef: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are also asked to complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon Sunday 24 September.